Safe Banking Tips
- Always use a trusted computer equipped with updated antivirus, firewall and genuine OS for banking transactions.
- Keep your password confidential and change at regular intervals.
- Do not share your account details, login details etc to anyone.
- Access your bank website only by typing the URL in the address bar of your browser.
- Do not use unsecure/public Wi-Fi for internet banking access.
- Ensure logging out post completion of internet banking session.
- Regularly check your account statement and balance.
Ensure mobile number is registered and updated to receive real time notifications